search...

Google

Saturday, October 01, 2005

~passion for xocolat~

my iS buds and i have had the same *gtalk* profile for this week
~ undecided = confused ~
and the last i needed for the end of the week was another talk on past experiences, present conditions, and future plans...
~ i needed to unwind ~
~ i needed a doze of xocolat ~
yup, that's right: X-O-C-O-L-A-T

i believe that next to diamonds, chocolate comes next as a girl's best friend...
so my best bud, chie and i decided to get an overdoze on chocolate...
the elixir brings you to different high...
it could be overpowering especially after a long, stressful day...
but it could also be a relief after a week of deep thought.
here's our yumyum xocolat desserts:
***fondue for two***
***frozen "hot" chocolate***
well, the chocolate did it's job ~ and m ready to take the weekend off ~ and start the next week with a boost!Ü
~ visit XOCOLAT at greenhills promenade or megamall bldg A, 2nd level ~

7 comments:

Azhar Hussein said...

Hi :)

I absolutely love your blog! I'll definitely bookmark it, keep up the great work.

Please check out my site if you get some time: The Coolest Guy On The Planet

Frank said...

Thanks for the great information, I book marked your site

I have a make money from online business site. It pretty much covers make money from online business related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

justice said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a work from home site. Financial freedom work from home.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Adrian: PRESS RELEASE: ABOUT THE BEST WORK FROM HOME PROSPECT AND WHY LISTED ON GOOGLE AND YAHOO NEWS ABOUT THE LINK ABOVE work from home

raysmond said...

The Revolutionary Blog War
Do Online Soldiers Really Want A Revolution? I was not enthusiastic when Dick Meyer approached me about the suggestion from Hugh Hewitt that they make public their recent correspondence .
Hey, you have an impressive blog here! Excellent job. I have a ademco alarm system site. It pretty much
covers ademco alarm system related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

DSD said...

CRN WEB Blogs
GroundWork--Open Source Network Monitoring Low-cost purchase and deployment, unrivaled flexibility, proven service and support, unmatched simplicity, and no vendor lock in.
I plan to revisit this creative blog! You might be interested in my site about john deere tractor Get all the info you want on john deere tractor

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

Jessica Klarkson said...

VeriSign Acquires Dave Winer's Weblogs.com
Weblog pioneer Dave Winer has sold his Weblogs.com ping server to Internet and telecommunications services giant VeriSign Inc.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!