search...

Google

Monday, April 28, 2008

shabu-shabu dinners

Once a month... Or make it, once every two weeks, I get this big, strong craving for some shabu-shabu... A craving that I just can't get rid of!

Maybe it's the spicy, steaming broth...

Maybe it's the vegies that my body's screaming for...
Or maybe it's simply cooking my own food.


I don't know why... But I look forward to shabu-shabu dinners.
I often eat with someone to share the dish with as it is way too much for one person!

Order goes as follows:
  • 1 Vegetable Set
Extra orders:
  • 2 Squid Balls
  • 1 Tofu
  • 1 Satay Sauce
  • 1 Special Sauce
  • 1 Soup Stock
Yum! I just had this last Saturday and yet I'm beginning to feel another craving creeping in!

Visit these shabu-shabu restos and get their 10% discount card!

Mini Shabu-Shabu
  • Greenhills
    T. 7236430
  • CCP
    T. 5515641
  • Fort
    T. 8563005
  • Shangri-La Mall
    T. 9103272
Healthy Shabu-Shabu
  • The Podium
    T. 9141028

  • MOA
    T. 5560354-55

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lids, mukhang talagang masarap yan ha. I've tried shabu-shabu a few times but I get tired waiting for my food to cook. I usually want to start munching when I see the food on the table.

Di bale, maybe next time I'll try it again and, hopefully, like it. Pahiram ng discount card ha :)

lidsÜ said...

@chinois97 :: hahaha! sure, anytime! it's really yum! and the cooking time gives you more time to chitchat... you should give it another shot!