search...

Google

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jumpstart!

haircut
movie
Chinese food

Yes, in other words, I feel much better now! Had my Chinese Lunch at Shanghai Bistro in Eastwood City which was yumyum!!! An order of Yang Chow Fried Rice, Kung Pao Chicken, and Century Egg + Jellyfish went a long way! It was really nice and tasty, authentic! Loooved it! Gotta go back for more soon!

That delightful lunch was followed by an exciting movie… more on that on my next blog!

And finally, I was able to have a haircut + protein treatment c/o Azta Salon in Eastwood! It was a great way to pamper myself after that ‘eh’ moment last week! From my uninspired mode, I was able to jumpstart the new week with a fresh welcome!

Azta has a unique way of attending to their clients and the moment you enter the salon, you get the feeling of being home. The place is very cozy, with welcoming seats for clients to lounge on while waiting their turn to be pampered. Shampooing is done on your station! Amazing! Aside from being so friendly and cheerful, they will make your stay even more comfortable by offering you clients a cup of milk tea to relax the senses…

After a quick snipsnip by Rose, one of their senior stylists… my locks were ready for even more pampering… a dose of protein treatment was exactly what it needed… 20 minutes after, my hair was shiny, bouncy, and full! I knew it was very happy to have finally been revived from stress!

Thanks so much to Jon for the treat at Azta… We had a blast and we are definitely coming back for more!

Shanghai Bistro
Ground Level, Eastwood Citywalk 2
Eastwood City Walk
188 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue
Bagumbayan, Libis Quezon City, Metro Manila
T : 632.687.7103 / 632.687.1861 / 632.687.2964


Azta Salon
2F, Eastwood Citywalk 2
Eastwood City Walk
188 E. Rodriguez Jr. Avenue
Bagumbayan, Libis Quezon City, Metro Manila

T : 632.687.6527


::post count = 100::

No comments: